CNC 5 Axis Machining Center
The new U Series CNC 5 Axis Machining Center gives your workshop the versatility to machine smaller less expensive components, without the expense or large footprint of a swivel head machine.
- Perfect for Small Batch Production
If you need to machine less expensive components economically, the trunnion type 5 Axis machine is the perfect choice as it delivers greater machining volume compared to more expensive swivel head machines.
- Extended Undercut Capability
The U series machine delivers 120° of trunnion swivel to allow you to complete components in a single set up without the repositioning that could be required on other machines.
- Greater Working Volume & Smaller Space
As the movement is handled by the worktable rotation, there is no need for a large working area to accommodate a swivel head. You can save on floor space as well as costs.
- Higher Cutting Speed & Longer Tool Life
With the 5 Axis design, you use shorter tools that can be oriented toward the cutting surface. This means that you cause less stress to the cutting tools at high speeds and can prolong cutting tool life, saving you money.
- Complex Shape Machining & One Set Up
For prototyping, you can machine extremely complex shapes directly from a solid block, so you have no need to first go through a casting process and then machining. This drastically reduces your production time and save you significant money on the casting part of the process.
|A-axis titling||deg||-120° ~ +30°|
|Distance nose to verticla side||mm||80 ~ 540||80 ~ 630|
|Max. loading weight||kg||200||250|
|A/C axis speed||rpm||A:13.3 / C:50||A:8.3 / C:50|
|Spindle speed||rpm||Built-in motor 12000|
|Automatic Tool Changer|
|No. of tools||type||32(40) Chain type|
|Max. tool weight||kg||7|
|Max. tool length||mm||300|
|Max. tool diameter||mm||Ø75|
|Floor plan (W x D)||mm||3350 x 3015||3800 x 3115|
|Max. machine height||mm||3445||3550|
|Machine weight||kg||Approx. 6500||Approx. 7500|
- Standard Accessories
- 12000 rpm built-in spindle
- Water cooler
- BBT-40 tooling & spindle system
- 32T chain type ATC
- Linear scales on X/Y/Z axis
- Linear scales & encoder on A/C axis
- Roller type linear guides on 3 axis
- Built-in chip screw & chip conveyor with collection bucket
- Through spindle coolant with 20 bars filter system
- Oil-mist collector
- Air conditioning for electrical cabinet
- Oil skimmer
- Optional Accessories
- 15000 / 18000 rpm built-in spindle
- HSK-63A tooling & spindle system
- 40T chain type ATC
- 60T chain type ATC
- Heidenhain DCM 5 crash protection software
- Heidenhain KinematicsOpt software
- Auto tool length measurement
- Workpiece measurement
- CE modification